You’ll learn about the key energy pathways used inside the body, and how different elements communicate effectively.
You’ll find out about the biomolecules involved in communication, and the role of endocrinology and immunology.
You’ll understand how the body regulates itself and improve your knowledge of disease development and prevention.
You’ll cover the following topics:
- How does the body produce energy?
- Why is communication important in the body?
- The key communication pathways used by the body
- Biomolecules used in communication
- How the body regulates itself