If you have never learned in a VLE before you may have some anxieties about it. We’ve created a ‘Lite’ version of MyAberdeen for you to try so you can see what it’s like before you’ve enrolled in any courses.
MyAberdeen Lite lets you navigate around a sample course, so you can get a taster of the basic layout, tools and activities it features. At the moment, the ‘Lite’ version is only available for desktop browsers, not for mobile, and it’s not compatible with Internet Explorer .
Ready to give it a try?
- Access MyAberdeen Lite
- Scroll down to Courses and click on the Instructor’s name.
- Click on the Enrol button.
- Create an account to log in.
- You’ll see the welcome message and can view the welcome video.
Feel free to have a browse around MyAberdeen Lite, clicking on all the resources to get a feel for what the VLE is like.
Click on Course Materials at the left of the page and you can complete four basic tasks that will earn you an achievement badge:
- Watch a video.
- Answer questions in the discussion board.
- Complete a reflective task.
- Take a quick quiz.