Documents you’ll need
To submit the completed application, you’ll need to upload a copy of:
- your final, official academic transcript(s).
If you have not completed your studies yet, please upload a copy of your transcript of studies to date. If the original language is not English, please include an official English translation.
You can also choose to upload:
If you lack the formal entry qualifications for a course, your personal statement is where you can let us know about relevant experience you have that supports your application.
You may find it easier to prepare your personal statement before you start the online application. Your personal statement only needs to be between 250 and 500 words. It should answer the following three questions:
- Why have you chosen to apply to the University of Aberdeen to study this subject?
- Which personal qualities do you possess that will help you complete your studies successfully?
- How will completing this course help you in your future studies and career?
Other documents that may be required, but which can be uploaded later include:
- degree certificate
- for international applicants, document(s) to demonstrate your proficiency in English
- academic references – some of our courses require one or more references. If this is the case, we’ll be in touch to let you know.